Puebla is one of the 14 states of Mexico where cars of foreign origin can be regularized, in accordance with the current decree put into effect on October 19, 2021 by López Obrador. this spread until March 31, 2023. After the last extension dated December 31, 2022, due to high demand. And since, for now, it is not known if there will be a new opportunity to carry out the process, we recommend that you do so to have your vehicle in order. In addition, you should not worry if you do not know, because here we explain the requirements and the steps you must follow to regularize your chocolate car in Puebla.
Requirements to regularize chocolate cars in Puebla
- Chocolate vehicle title deed
- Official ID (Valid)
- CURP (Unique Population Registry Key)
- Proof of address (not older than 3 months)
- Series of the vehicle to legalize
- Puebla driver’s license (current)
- Proof of payment of 2,500 pesos (multiple payment form SAT).
- Printed proof of Cita del Repuve
- Dischargefill out and present the letter of “manifestation, under oath to tell the truth”, that the vehicle is not related to any crime in any investigation file or criminal proceeding.
- The car must be from the year 2017 and earlier, for more information you can check that Cars can be regularized in Mexico.
How to regularize a chocolate car in Puebla step by step?
Below we will explain the process you must follow to regularize chocolate cars in Puebla step by step.
- Enter regularizaauto.sspc.gob.mx to request the appointment.
- Enter the CURP
- Enter the VIN (Chassis or frame number)
- Enter zip code, email and phone number
- Record the contact information for the appointment
Payment and documentation
- fill out the application for payment in the next league
- Make the payment at the bank
- Prepare the necessary documentation: Property title, INE, proof of address
current, manifest letter, proof of payment and printed appointment
- Puebla driver’s license (current)
Go to the REPUVE module on the day and time of the appointment:
1. Regularization procedure:
- Documentation validation
- Physical inspection of the vehicle
2. REPUVE chip pasting on the vehicle
Registration of the vehicle in the State
- Pay the plate and endorsement process
- present the vehicle
- They will give you the circulation card and plates
IT MAY INTEREST YOU:
- The best chocolate car insurance
- What will happen to non-regularized chocolate cars in 2023?
Where is the process to regularize chocolate cars in Puebla done?
To carry out the process of regularization of vehicles of foreign origin in Puebla you can attend a REPUVE module in the area, here we present the places where you can attend:
- Puebla PUE-01 – Comprehensive Services Center, Vía Atlixcayotl No. 1101, South Building (trailer located at the back of the Executive Building) Col. Las Lajas, CP 72190
What cars cannot be regularized in Puebla?
- Luxury cars
- Cars that are not manufactured in the US, Mexico or Canada, or if the Vehicle Identification Number “NIV” is not in the decree (it cannot be regularized if it starts with 6,7,8,9 or a Letter)
- If the vehicle is model year 2018 or higher
- If the car has a theft report in Mexico or abroad
- If you try to regularize more than 1 vehicle in a single procedure
- If you cannot present the documentation that validates the ownership of the vehicle (Title or invoice of the vehicle)
- If it does not comply with the conditions of environmental protection
- The program also excludes motorcycles, bicycles or ATVs.
Remember that the entry of said vehicle to be regularized must have been before October 19, 2021.
How to fill out the multiple payment form to regularize your chocolate car in Puebla?
Through a YouTube video from the Customs Agent Alain de León channel, you can see how the form to regularize a chocolate car is filled out, you can see it below.